Strykk’ing paid search results with Infinity Nation.
32%BRAND REACH INCREASED
236%WEBSITE VISITS INCREASED
75%BASKET VISITS INCREASED IN 5 MONTHS
Bursting onto the online non-alcoholic spirits scene in 2020 with its strap-line “All the Spirit, None of The Alcohol™”, fledgling company STRYKK had a steady and growing following for its non-alcoholic drinks, and a strong retail presence in stores including Tesco.
Its marketing message, far from being anti-alcohol, is all about balance – if you had a gin and tonic yesterday, why not have a NOT G*N and Tonic today?
Into this field stepped drinks like Gordon’s alcohol free gin and Sipsmith’s Free Glider – companies with the scale and budgets to quickly deliver multiple products to attract new audiences.
With yo-yoing demand caused by the pandemic in 2021, was this going to be the biggest challenge yet for STRYKK founders Alex Carlton and Andrew King?
What was the objective?
1. Create brand awareness and differentiate themselves
2. To maintain, then grow sales, it had to reach new audiences
3. Sell more to existing customers, and explore new markets
What was the challenge?
- Increase brand awareness.
- Compete with big alcohol brands, with their significantly larger budgets.
- Reach new audiences with the brand message ‘choice and balance’
- Support new campaign launches, keeping within budget.
- Use learnings from other channels to develop PPC campaigns
New Site Visitors Up
“Infinity Nation truly do approach the client / agency relationship as a partnership – the rapidly changing marketplace for STRYKK has required a number of strategic adjustments which they have taken in their stride, quickly and effectively seeking out new paid media opportunities to support our challenges. It really is always a pleasure working with this fantastic team.”
Digital Lead | STRYKK