Happy Dog PPC Case Study
175%INCREASED ROI FROM GOOGLE ADS
94%INCREASED REVENUE GENERATED BY GOOGLE ADS
20%REDUCED GOOGLE ADS SPEND
89%INCREASED TRANSACTIONS FROM GOOGLE ADS
Happy Dog UK
Happy Dog UK have been producing healthy pet food since 1968 ensuring the highest level of nutrition is packed into every bag, it’s their love of animals and passion for the product which has made them so successful.
However, being a family run business means they’re up against big multi-national companies with large budgets for Search Marketing, so Happy Dog UK needed an agency who could give them that competitive edge.
What was the the objective?
Increase sales and revenue online via Google Ads while increasing reach and bring new customers to the brand.
What was the challenge?
After reviewing the account, it was clear that there were a number of issues which urgently needed addressing:
- High use of broad matched keywords that were sending irrelevant traffic to the site and burning through the budget
- A lack of mobile optimisation. We found that many customers purchased via mobile devices, but Happy Dog UK was not appearing frequently for mobile
- There was no use of geographic bid adjustments, or consideration of time of day and day of week purchasing habits
- Remarketing was not being used as it should, resulting in negative ROI
- 175% INCREASED ROI FROM ADWORDS
- 94% INCREASED REVENUE GENERATED BY ADWORDS
- 20% REDUCED ADWORDS SPEND
- 89% INCREASED TRANSACTIONS FROM ADWORDS
- 132% INCREASED CONVERSION RATE GENERATED BY ADWORDS
- 532% INCREASED SALES FROM REMARKETING
- 77% INCREASED CLICK THROUGH RATE