Hamper.com SEO Case Study
105%INCREASE IN TRAFFIC
113%INCREASE IN NEW USERS
95%INCREASE IN TRANSACTIONS
90%INCREASE IN REVENUE
As one of the UK’s established hamper companies, Hamper.com knew the importance of Christmas to their business. Beginning a relationship with the client shortly before the peak festive trading season, Infinity Nation were tasked with pushing Hamper.com’s organic Christmas results to unprecedented levels.
We were given a large degree of strategic freedom to deliver these results, with the main challenges being the short turnaround time as well as financial constraints that were in place to ensure a positive ROI at the conclusion of the strategy.
What were the the objectives?
1. Drive higher levels of targeted traffic to the festive pages
2. Increase YOY Christmas transactions
3. Maintain visibility for converting terms around Christmas period
4. Enhance brand awareness and engagement
5. Build high authority links to the main festive landing pages, as well as key products based around the Christmas period.
What was the challenge?
As part of a campaign during the Christmas period, Hamper.com were looking to rectify previous revenue drops.
- In previous years, Christmas was responsible for most their yearly revenue. With competition from long-established brands such as Fortnum & Masons and Harrods, there was a challenge in outranking high-level competition as well as growing revenue in a limited timeframe of just three weeks.
Increase in Organic traffic
“We started working with Infinity Nation six months ago and have been very pleased with our SEO improvements achieved during that time. We have seen 100% increase in organic traffic through the key Christmas trading period as well as maintaining a strong sales conversion rate. This has also meant we have reduced spending on PPC as we see the same volume of traffic for free now, adding valuable margin to our bottom line!”Sales & Marketing Director | Hamper.com