|We’re a thriving online growth agency based in the Wiltshire countryside. We help eCommerce businesses better understand where they stand in the ever-changing digital landscape. We discover new opportunities and implement masterful digital strategies that have been proven maximise our clients’ performance and growth. |
We are committed to recruiting the best digital talent in the South West. A successful candidate will join our elite team of passionate search engine marketeers, growth strategists and consultants. You’ll play and integral part in innovating new strategies, techniques and tactics to help our clients achieve and exceed their business growth aspirations.
The Technical SEO Consultant’s aim is to contribute toward the SEO departmental revenue target, by developing SEO strategies that match customer requirements and by identifying products, services or ideas to upsell to our client base.
Develop and oversee SEO strategies to ensure our clients’ growth aspirations are met. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop their skills by auditing and identifying opportunities to improve prospective and existing clients’ website visibility.
At the cutting edge of digital eCommerce, you work closely with the Paid media and consultancy teams to deliver campaigns which position Infinity Nation as the go-to boutique for digital and e-commerce businesses looking to deliver significant profitable growth.
You will develop and execute lead-generation efforts by creating content for our own marketing and work with the other members of the SEO team to ensure we have rounded strategies for our clients.
Duties may include but not be restricted to:
- Carry out regular site audits for clients (content, technical, link profile) and make recommendations for optimising the site.
- Make on-page recommendations based on keyword research, working closely with the PPC, social & consultancy teams.
- Support with website launches and migrations (redirect strategies, content migration, crawl-budget optimisation).
- Detailed keyword research based on buyer and search intent.
- Understanding of best practices in International SEO techniques and implementation
- Conduct competitor analysis and insights. (link strategies, on-page and content) In-depth backlink analysis and auditing processes.
- Planning and executing digital marketing activities to achieve agreed KPIs.
- Review SEO performance across key metrics and other key indicators such as ranking and visibility.
- Support in the management of Infinity Nation’s own digital marketing strategy, ensuring the roadmap milestones and KPIs are met.
- Maintain detailed monthly reporting documents to monitor and communicate SEO performance.
- Install and configure GTM variables, triggers and tags based on client requirements.
- Working closely with the heads of departments and account managers to formulate SEO roadmaps and strategies for our clients, contribute to pitches and review campaign performance.
You are data-driven and have the desire to learn how to build funnels, run campaigns, and measure results.
You may have some experience in all the above activities; ideally, you have been working in an agency SEO role, or for an eCommerce business or target-driven environment. You are passionate about the ever-evolving world of digital marketing, and always identifying ways to improve.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an SEO role.
- Be able to demonstrate your role in search traffic growth from a current/previous position.
- Good working knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Tag Manager and SEO tools like Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, SEMrush, AHREFS, etc.
- Experience in reporting back to stakeholders, making recommendations for improvements and provide a rationale behind those recommendations.
- Ability to use popular CMS platforms such as Magento, Shopify, WordPress, WooCommerce, Umbraco, etc.
- Understanding of common web technologies (HTML/CSS, JS Libraries, PHP, Python, etc).
- Understanding of browser-based development tools (Lighthouse, Dataslayer, Tag Assistant, etc).
- Knowledge of other marketing activities that impact SEO performance.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel for processing data.
- Willingness to learn about other areas in the marketing mix and how digital fits together.
Salary & Benefits
A successful candidate would be joining an award-winning, multi-channel growth partner. We act as a sat-nav for our clients, navigating them through the ever-changing world of digital marketing. We use a data-driven approach to take them on their journey using the most effective route possible. As a key part of our growing team you can expect:
- £ DOE
- 22 days holiday (to start) – plus the usual bank holidays
- Additional holiday is provided after 2 years’ service, to a maximum of 27 days per year + bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Amazon Prime subscription which gives you free next day delivery, as well as access to box sets and movies, and music streaming.
- Support with career development (inc. budget for conferences and training)
- Hybrid working (2 days a week in rural Wiltshire office)
- Relaxed working environment
- Health cashplan (after qualifying period)
- Regular social and team events
- Workplace pension
- Flexible working
- Free parking
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send your CV and covering note to our team firstname.lastname@example.org