We’re a thriving online growth agency based in the Wiltshire. We help ecommerce businesses better understand where they stand in the ever-changing digital landscape. We discover new opportunities and implement a masterful digital strategy that is proven to increase client engagement and ROI for our clients.
We are committed to recruiting the best digital talent in the South West, and a successful candidate will join our elite team of data analysts, growth strategists, communications experts, search innovators and creative designers, who come together to help big brands maximise their performance & growth.
The Role Summary
The sales & marketing executive’s aim is to maximise profits, by developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services or ideas.
- Develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote Infinity Nation’s events and services. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to learn and develop skills by embracing responsibilities across creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities.
- At the cutting edge of digital ecommerce, you work closely with the Marketing Manager to deliver campaigns which position Infinity Nation as the go-to boutique for digital and e-commerce businesses looking to deliver significant profitable growth.
- You will develop and execute lead-generation efforts by using a range of inbound and paid advertising tools as well as strategic partnerships. You will be creating content which solidifies our positioning and ensures that our message reaches our target audience.
You are data-driven and have the desire to learn how to build funnels, run campaigns, and measure results.
You may have some experience in all the above activities; ideally you have been working in a digital marketing role in an ecommerce business or target-driven environment. You are passionate about the ever-evolving world of digital marketing, with a curious mind and a get-stuff-done attitude.
- Self-organised – the ability to multitask and handle multiple marketing strategies and deadlines
- Willingness to learn, get stuck in and challenge the status quo
- Working with honesty and integrity in all that you do
- Results-focussed and accountable for the briefs you take and the campaigns you execute
- A team player – looking to the experts in the wider business and motivating them to deliver content and lead generation ideas to support your monthly targets
- Working knowledge of running paid campaigns on Google and LinkedIn ideal but not required
- Working knowledge of basic content creation essential
- Excellent communicator – keeping stakeholders updated on campaigns and deadlines as well as having exceptional written communication skills in English
- Experience in using email marketing tools – preferred but not essential
Duties may include but not be restricted to:
- Accurate data input to our CRM with attention to detail, enriching data records where possible
- Reporting on activities for the weekly internal meeting
- Email copywriting
- Email campaign set up and evolution of existing set up to align with our lead goals
- Database segmentation, using CRM tags
- Social posting calendar creation
- Ghost-writing for members of the team in line with a briefing document
- Event organisation and sending preparation and feedback surveys
- Event attendance where briefed
- Prospect research
- Updating and maintaining the Infinity Nation website, ensuring content is aligned with our business plan and core values
- Outbound prospect calls and video pitches as briefed by the Marketing Manager
Salary and benefits
- £22k-£25k DOE
- 22 days holiday (to start) – plus the usual bank holidays
- Additional holiday is provided after 2 years’ service, to a maximum of 27 days per year + bank holidays
- 3 additional days are available to purchase for the Christmas shutdown
- Simplyhealth healthcare cashplan so you can claim back expenses for every day medical needs as well as providing access to GP consultations 24/7 and face to face counselling
- Amazon Prime which gives you free next day delivery, as well as access to box sets and movies, and music streaming.
- Workplace pension
- Flexible working
- Free parking
We are currently working on a flexible Home/Office basis. We’re asking our employees to be in the office two days per week, this helps encourage teamship and collaboration.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please get in touch with our team email@example.com