PPC/Paid Search Executive
We are currently seeking an experienced PPC/Paid Search Executive to join the team at Infinity Nation. This is a full-time vacancy based at our Brinkworth office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and managing a selection of our clients PPC strategies in order to deliver excellent results with the clients allocated hours package. You should be passionate about PPC, have strong numerical and analytical skills and a proven track record of building and managing Paid Search campaigns across various platforms.
Job Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and managing a selection of our clients PPC strategies in order to deliver excellent results with the clients allocated hours package. You should be passionate about PPC, have strong numerical and analytical skills and a proven track record of delivering results to a target ROI.
- Campaigns and remarketing as well as normal search and display campaigns
- To keep up to date on latest PPC innovations and best practices and be able to recommend how and why these should be applied to client accounts.
- Take ownership of appointed clients PPC campaigns, working to the clients KPIs.
- Ensure campaigns are fully optimized, seeking and implementing new growth opportunities and strategies to maximise the clients earning potential.
- Actively use tools such as Google Analytics and Adwords editor to analyse and get into the PPC campaign performance, whilst testing and amending to improve performance
- Ensure that the clients’ expectations in terms of campaign deliverables, service and efficiencies are met and exceeded.
- Responsible for the delivery of multiple projects against agreed timescales. Working under pressure, you must also accurately record the hours worked against each client account.
- Create monthly reports for each client, analysing month on month and year on year comparison data, providing actionable insight and areas for improvement.
- Understand the concept of conversion rate optimisation practices, and how the onsite conversion rate can be influenced to improve performance.
- Proven experience in managing both lead generation and ecommerce paid search campaigns.
- Up to date knowledge and experience in managing Adwords Shopping is essential.
- Google Adwords Certified. (Bing Certification is also desirable)
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- 5 years experience working within PPC marketing, ideally in both agency and client side roles.
- Strong analytical & numerical skills and data driven mind-set.
- Experience in Paid Social such as Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- Experience of managing multiple campaigns at the same time across different verticals in Google platform.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, across all levels, both internally & externally.
- Sound commercial awareness.
IIf this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please get in touch with our team firstname.lastname@example.org