We’re a thriving online growth agency based in the Wiltshire countryside. We help ecommerce businesses better understand where they stand in the ever-changing digital landscape. We discover new opportunities and implement a masterful digital strategy that is proven to increase client engagement and ROI for our clients.
We are committed to recruiting the best digital talent in the South West, and a successful candidate will join our elite team of data analysts, growth strategists, communications experts, search innovators and creative designers, who come together to help big brands maximise their performance & growth.
We are currently seeking an experienced PPC/Paid Search Executive to join the team at Infinity Nation. This is a full-time vacancy based at our Brinkworth office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and managing a selection of our clients PPC strategies in order to deliver excellent results with the clients allocated hours package. You should be passionate about PPC, have strong numerical and analytical skills and a proven track record of building and managing Paid Search campaigns across various platforms.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and managing a selection of our clients PPC strategies in order to deliver excellent results with the clients allocated hours package. You should be passionate about PPC, have strong numerical and analytical skills and a proven track record of delivering results to a target ROI.
- Devise and implement PPC strategies across several assigned client accounts and manage the campaigns in accordance with these strategies. You will be responsible for the day to day running and management of these accounts using data driven insights, carrying out technical changes and analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data to ensure delivery of all key performance indicators agreed with the Client Services Director and the client.
- Optimise client accounts for maximum performance using a variety of PPC practices and ensuring all available functionality has been considered for each client.
- Work closely with the Head of Paid Search as required when devising and managing advanced strategies for high value clients.
- Work closely with other members of the PPC team, collaborating ideas and sharing client wins so that the team can grow and expand knowledge together through cooperation.
- As a member of the PPC team, you will work with members of teams working across other channels (social media & SEO) to ensure clients have a cohesive multi-channel strategy which achieves KPI’s.
- Work with the account management team to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the client’s larger digital and offline marketing strategy.
- Work closely with the account management team to ensure that each client’s account manager is kept up-to-speed with progress and results so that all clients receive top quality, professional customer service from both you and from the client’s account manager.
- Regularly attend and actively take part in client meetings and phone/Teams calls.
- Manage and report on budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target.
- Use a variety of proprietorial and third-party tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific, sector-specific, and generic industry data to better understand user trends and behaviour and add context to the performance of each account.
- Produce monthly reports for clients containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics agreed with the client.
- Successfully hit weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual targets provided by the Head of PPC.
- Assist new client acquisition with proposals and meeting preparation.
- Carry out/contribute to detailed consultancies/audits for assigned new customers as required.
- Work on your own development, in line with your KPIs, targets and personal development plan.
- Ensure your knowledge of the digital marketing industry is kept up to date and relevant by attending training/researching/reading blogs and news sources.
- Actively contribute to the Infinity Nation blog.
- Experience in a dedicated PPC role at a similar level.
- Experience with working in an agency setting preferred.
- Experience of PPC e-commerce preferred.
- Demonstratable & practical knowledge of the Google ads and Microsoft Ads platforms with experience in related software’s (Google Merchant Centre, Google Analytics, etc)
- Demonstratable knowledge of Google Merchant Center, with experience of creating and optimising shopping feeds.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager preferred.
- Knowledge of other digital marketing channels such as social media marketing and SEO preferred.
- Experience of using data driven insights to be able to inform decision making.
- Competence with the Google Analytics platform and other major 3rd party analytics platforms.
- Strong creative writing and copy writing skills.
- Self-starter who demonstrates a passion to learn and willingly refines their own processes to constantly improve.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for digital marketing with particular interest in PPC marketing.
- Demonstrates a desire and ability to work as part of the wider SEM team.
- Effective time management skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and across multiple clients.
A successful candidate would be joining an award-winning, multi-channel growth partner. We act as a sat-nav for our clients, navigating them through the ever-changing world of digital marketing. We use a data-driven approach to take them on their journey using the most effective route possible. As a key part of our growing team you can expect:
- A dedicated and tailored Personal Development Plan, we are committed to helping you grow within our business
- Your personal development plan will include any training or courses that are applicable to your development
- A new Macbook or Windows Laptop – Your Choice
- Invitations to company events – Including award ceremonies
- Regular company social activities
- We’ve got free on-site parking at our beautiful countryside offices
- A free company wellness programme
- Access to the Infinity Nation book collection – there’s some good reads in there
- Perkbox Membership
- Paid Amazon Prime Subscription
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please get in touch with our team email@example.com