We’re looking for a PPC specialist who knows their ROAS from their RLSA and has audience insights coming out of their ears. And if you don’t have all that – a sound understanding of PPC campaign structures and a keen interest in getting into the industry and working with eCommerce clients is fine too.
What we really need, is for you to align with our company values; honesty, integrity, accountability, challenge and teamship.
You’ll be able to commute to our Brinkworth (Wiltshire) office 2 days a week to help collaborate and share ideas with our amazing team, and get to hang out with the office dogs and breathe some rural air at the same time.
If you can commit and grow with us, we’ll help you keep driving forward in your digital career, and put your work-life balance first.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and managing a selection of our clients PPC strategies in order to deliver excellent results with the clients allocated hours package. You should be passionate about PPC, have strong numerical and analytical skills and a proven track record of delivering results to a target ROI.
- Devise and implement PPC strategies across several assigned client accounts and manage the campaigns in accordance with these strategies.
- Optimise client accounts for maximum performance using a variety of PPC practices and ensuring all available functionality has been considered for each client.
- Work closely with the team as required when devising and managing advanced strategies.
- Work closely with other members of the PPC, social and SEO teams, collaborating ideas and sharing client wins so that the team can grow and expand knowledge together through cooperation
- Work with the account management team to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the client’s larger digital and offline marketing strategy.
- Work closely with the account management team to ensure that each client’s account manager is kept up-to-speed with progress and results so that all clients receive top quality, professional customer service from both you and the client’s account manager.
- Regularly attend and actively take part in client meetings and phone/Teams calls.
- Manage and report on budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target.
- Produce monthly reports for clients containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics agreed with the client.
- Assist new client acquisition with proposals and meeting preparation.
- Work on your own development, in line with your KPIs, targets and personal development plan.
- Ensure your knowledge of the digital marketing industry is kept up to date and relevant by attending training/researching/reading blogs and news sources.
- Actively contribute to the Infinity Nation blog.
- Experience in a dedicated PPC role at a similar level.
- Experience of PPC e-commerce preferred.
- Demonstratable & practical knowledge of the Google ads and Microsoft Ads platforms with experience in related software’s (Google Merchant Centre, Google Analytics, etc)
- Competence with the Google Analytics platform
- Strong creative writing and copy writing skills.
- Self-starter who demonstrates a passion to learn and willingly refines their own processes to constantly improve.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for digital marketing with particular interest in PPC marketing.
- Demonstrates a desire and ability to work as part of the wider SEM team.
- Effective time management skills.
A successful candidate would be joining an award-winning, multi-channel growth partner. We act as a sat-nav for our clients, navigating them through the ever-changing world of digital marketing. We use a data-driven approach to take them on their journey using the most effective route possible. As a key part of our growing team you can expect:
- 22 days holiday (to start) – plus the usual bank holidays (pro-rata’d for part time team members)
- Additional holiday is provided after 2 years’ service, to a maximum of 27 days per year + bank holidays
- 3 additional days are available to purchase for the Christmas shutdown
- Perkbox (from join date) – which includes a free film to enjoy at home every month, as well as hundreds of online and in-store discounts
- Amazon Prime which gives you free next day delivery, as well as access to box sets and movies, and music streaming.
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Workplace pension
- Flexible working
- Free parking and lovely rural office space