We are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join the team at Infinity Nation. This is a full-time vacancy based at our Brinkworth office.
Job Role & Responsibilities
As the agency’s marketing manager your role is to generate leads that will convert to new customers alongside the senior leadership team and agency directors.
You will be championing lead-generation efforts by using a range of inbound and paid advertising tools as well as strategic partnerships. You know how to create catchy content and how to leverage social media to get the message out.
You understand the power of strategic partnerships and know how to craft win-win propositions with complementing partners.
You are data-driven, and you know how to build funnels, run campaigns, and measure results.
You have some experience in all the above activities, ideally have been working in a digital marketing role in a tech company, an ecommerce business or a digital marketing agency. You are passionate about the ever-evolving world of digital marketing, with a curious mind and a get-stuff-done attitude.
- Minimum 3 years in a digital marketing role
- Working knowledge of running paid campaigns on Google and LinkedIn
- Working knowledge of basic content creation
- Excellent written communication skills in English
- Experience in using email marketing tools
Salary and benefits
- 22 days holiday (to start) – plus the usual bank holidays
- Additional holiday is provided after 2 years’ service, to a maximum of 27 days per year + bank holidays
- 3 additional days are available to purchase for the Christmas shutdown
- Perkbox (from join date) – which includes a free film to enjoy at home every month, as well as hundreds of online and in-store discounts
- Amazon Prime which gives you free next day delivery, as well as access to box sets and movies, and music streaming.
- Childcare vouchers
- Workplace pension
- Flexible working
- Free parking
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now.