We’re a thriving online growth agency based in the Wiltshire countryside. We help eCommerce businesses better understand where they stand in the ever-changing digital landscape. We discover new opportunities and implement a masterful digital strategy that is proven to increase client engagement and ROI for our clients.
We are committed to recruiting the best digital talent in the South West, and a successful candidate will join our elite team of data analysts, growth strategists, communications experts, search innovators and creative designers, who come together to help big brands maximise their performance & growth.
The ideal candidate will be looking for a new challenge, helping our eCommerce clients to navigate and realise their growth targets.With a solid understanding of digital channels, and critically the analytics that holds it all together, you will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers and coordinate quarterly growth plans that realise these brands’ full potential. This will be done by developing excellent communication with clients and internal team members to identify opportunities for growth, from both new customer and existing customer recruitment channels
- Work cross functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders in customers’ success
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their growth aspirations
- Support agency growth, by identifying upsell opportunities across our client base, that align with their goals
- Manage all reporting and communication relating to channel performance
- Support onboarding new clients as well as contributing to new business acquisition
- Brief the delivery team and coordinate client workflow with the Account Executive
You are data-driven, inquisitive and drive excellence in all you do for the team and clients.
You have experience analysing and interpreting datasets and telling a story from the numbers. You explain the what and the why to clients and ideally, you’ve worked client-side, at an e-commerce brand, or in a digital marketing agency. You are passionate about the ever-evolving world of digital marketing, with a curious mind and a get-stuff-done attitude.
- 3 years previous account management experience, ideally in an agency, or multi-faceted client-side role
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client-facing role
- Willingness and ability to travel to the office, to collaborate with colleagues 2 days a week
- Ability to travel for events and meetings with clients as required
The successful candidate would be joining an award-winning, multi-channel growth partner. We act as a sat-nav for our clients, navigating them through the ever-changing world of digital marketing. We use a data-driven approach to take them on their journey using the most effective route possible. As a key part of our growing team you can expect:
- 22 days holiday (to start) – plus the usual bank holidays (pro-rata’d for part time team members)
- Additional holiday is provided after 2 years’ service, to a maximum of 27 days per year + bank holidays
- 3 additional days are available to purchase for the Christmas shutdown
- Simplyhealth Cash Plan for all employees after probation, allowing money back in your pocket for everyday medical expenses as well as access to face to face support and counselling for work or non-related issues as well as a virtual GP service.
- Amazon Prime which gives you free next day delivery, as well as access to box sets and movies, and music streaming
- Quarterly PDP plans and dedicated time to progress these, accounted for in our resourcing planning
- All the usual statutory benefits + cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working (discuss your requirements with us!)
- Free parking and lovely rural office space with the occasional dog (or bring your own well-behaved dogs…)
We are currently working on a flexible Home/Office basis. We’re asking our employees to be in the office two days per week, this helps encourage teamship and collaboration.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please get in touch with our team email@example.com