We’re a thriving online growth agency based in the Wiltshire countryside. We help ecommerce businesses better understand where they stand in the ever-changing digital landscape. We discover new opportunities and implement a masterful digital strategy that is proven to increase client engagement and ROI for our clients.
We are committed to recruiting the best digital talent in the South West, and a successful candidate will join our elite team of data analysts, growth strategists, communications experts, search innovators and creative designers, who come together to help big brands maximise their performance & growth.
The Role and Responsibilities
The Account Executive plays a crucial role with regards to the smooth running of the agency. As a front-line contact across our varied and busy client base – you will build relationships and trust in the wider Infinity Nation team through frequent and insightful client contact and results delivery.
- The primary focus of this role is supporting the managment of our clients.
- You will achieve this through supporting the Account Manager and Account Director whilst developing direct relationships with several key accounts.
- The successful candidate will be the conduit between our delivery team, their planned work & available hours and the client.
- Clear, concise and consistent communication via telephone, email and weekly calls/results emails with your allocated clients
- Identifying opportunities to upsell services to clients is a key element to Infinity Nations growth. You will identidy up-selling oppertunities and work with the account Manger and Account director to brief the delivery team on any relevant oppertunities.
- Each of our clients provides specific targets that need to be achieved by channel each month. It is your responsibility to track client performance agaisnt these targets, interrogate the data which is produced and challenge the stratgey in order to ensure targets are being met.
- Proactive conversations and meetings with the delivery and account teams should occur, should targets be off-course.
- A proven self-starter who is diligent and willing to learn and build their knowledge of digital channels.
- Existing knowledge of various digital marketing channels: SEO, PPC, Paid Social, E-mail is an advantage.
- Strong communicator who is able to build quick rapport with clients and is confident to convey their own opinion, whilst using the wider team of experts for guidance and advice
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Self-organised, with the ability to multitask and handle multiple clients, strategies and deadlines
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and remain calm and unfazed by high-pressure situations
- Up to £25k per year depending on experience (pro rata’d for part time workers)
- Contributory Pension
- 22 days holiday, increasing in line with service, to a maximum of 27 days + bank holidays (pro rata’d in line with hours of work)
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working offered, for the right candidate
- Company sick pay
- Subsidised Social Events – co-ordinated by our Culture Club Reps
- Free Tea/Coffee and a subsidised tuck shop
- Perkbox membership
- Amazon Prime account
We are currently working on a flexible Home/Office basis. We’re asking our employees to be in the office two days per week, this helps encourage teamship and collaboration.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please get in touch with our team firstname.lastname@example.org