Infinity Nation are driven by five core values:
Honesty, Integrity, Teamship, Accountability and Challenge.
Our Vision is to become the go to boutique for digital and e-commerce businesses looking to deliver significant profitable growth.
We turn up every day excited to partner with target clients, acting as their Sat Nav, using data driven strategies to take them on their journey on the most effective route possible.
We will continually focus on our USPs of being e-commerce growth experts that speak in plain English, who treat our client’s money as if it is our own, who focus on education and always challenge the status quo.
The Account Director champions excellence in client service, establishing and sustaining business relationships with our clients. You are the eyes and ears of the clients, websites and projects that the consultancy team manage day to day.
You are responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction meets the required business plan KPI and that our customers’ growth plans are supported through our delivery and consultancy teams.
What we really need, is for you to align with our company values; honesty, integrity, accountability, challenge and teamship in all that you do.
You’ll be able to commute to our Brinkworth (Wiltshire) office 2 days a week to drive the consultancy team, collaborate and share ideas hang out with the office dogs and breathe some rural air at the same time.
If you can commit and grow with us, we’ll help you keep driving forward in your digital career and put your work-life balance first.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively sit on and contribute to the Senior Leadership Team, to collaborate with departmental heads in aligning our delivery with customer needs and satisfaction.
- Establish and sustain key business relationships with the clients, accounts, customers, and other individuals who are looking for the Infinity Nation services.
- Ensure that the consultancy team have PDPs that enable them to progress to constantly understand and respond to our customers’ ever-changing trading conditions.
- Conduct regular account reviews to identify opportunities for growth and upsells. Ensuring that we are continuously looking to accelerate our client’s growth.
- Provide proactive monthly commercial reporting for board on client satisfaction, upsell progress and gap analysis, working with the SLT to deliver as required.
- Contribute to the Infinity Nation weekly board report, to be issued before 1pm on a Friday – this escalates high profile successes or issues to board for discussion and contribution.
- Incorporate the client’s plans with the Infinity Nation company values, and business goals, ensuring that all action is taken with the following mantra: is it good for me, is it good for the client, is it good for Infinity Nation.
What we offer:
The successful candidate would be joining an award-winning, multi-channel growth partner. We navigate our clients through the ever-changing world of digital marketing. We use a data-driven approach to take them on their journey using the most effective route possible. As a key part of our growing team you can expect:
- 22 days holiday (to start) – plus the usual bank holidays (pro-rata’d for part time team members)
- Additional holiday is provided after 2 years’ service, to a maximum of 27 days per year + bank holidays
- 3 additional days are available to purchase for the Christmas shutdown
- Simplyhealth Cash Plan for all employees after probation, allowing money back in your pocket for everyday medical expenses as well as access to face to face support and counselling for work or non-related issues as well as a virtual GP service.
- Amazon Prime which gives you free next day delivery, as well as access to box sets and movies, and music streaming
- Quarterly PDP plans and dedicated time to progress these, accounted for in our resourcing planning
- All the usual statutory benefits + cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working (discuss your requirements with us!)
- Free parking and lovely rural office space with the occasional dog (or bring your own well-behaved dogs…)
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please get in touch with our team firstname.lastname@example.org