Our new Partnership Manager
We are very happy to introduce Celia Packard. Celia started working as a Partnership Manager at Infinity Nation from the 2nd November 2020. As part of our welcome, we asked Celia 23 questions to better understand her personality.
- What do you do to relax? Get out in nature or cook
- What is one thing you still have from your childhood? My silent night hippo
- What’s your most productive time of day? Early morning
- Cooking or baking? Love both
- What’s your favourite beverage? Water
- Name one thing you’ve learned the hard way. Not to get overwhelmed
- Favourite Disney character? The pig from Moana
- What’s the one talent you wish you had? Would love to speak Chinese
- What is your spirit animal? Elephant
- What is something you will not be doing in ten years? Living in New York
- What are the three things you can’t live without? My husband, fresh air, bubble baths
- How do you manage stress? BREATHE!
- What book did you most recently read? Up by Ben Fogle
- Sweet or savoury? Savoury
- What is your go to karaoke song? Pass!
- What’s your favourite movie of the last five years? Bohemian Rhapsody
- What does creativity mean to you? Having the freedom to think outside the box
- What is your biggest strength? Multitasking
- What is your biggest weakness? Not good with the mundane
- Favourite snack? Apple & Almond Butter
- What’s your favourite board game? Articulate
- What’s something you can’t do? Speak any other languages fluently
- How would you define yourself in three words? Patient, creative & loyal
For more information on Celia, please visit her Staff Page. Alternatively, call 01793 238 697 to speak to Celia.