Our new Digital Marketing Apprentice
are very proud to introduce Waqas Qaimkhani. Waqas started working as a Digital
Marketing Apprentice at Infinity Nation from the 11th August 2020. As part of our welcome, we asked Waqas 23 questions to better understand his personality.
- What’s your favourite beverage? Tea
- What do you do to relax? Play video games, take photos or read a good book!
- What is one thing you still have from your childhood? A toy gun
- What’s your most productive time of day? Early mornings
- What is your go to karaoke song? Brandy by Looking Glass
- Cooking or baking? Cooking
- Name one thing you’ve learned the hard way. Always ask someone for advice or help!
- What is something you will not be doing in ten years? Learning to speak German because I will (hopefully) be fluent in it.
- Favourite snack? Peanut butter cookies
- Favourite Disney character? Tarzan
- What is your biggest strength? My creativity and ability to work with others.
- What is your biggest weakness? Taking everything personally
- What book did you most recently read? Ready Player One. It was fantastic and I’m really excited to read Ready Player Two.
- What’s something you can’t do? Hula-hoop
- How do you manage stress? By talking about it with someone, usually my wife.
- What’s your favourite movie of the last five years? 1917
- What’s your favourite board game? Bohnanza (No, that’s not a spelling mistake). It’s a German card game about farming beans.
- Sweet or savoury? Definitely sweet!
- What does creativity mean to you? The ability to see something from a different perspective and using that perspective to create a solution.
- What is your spirit animal? Labrador
- What are the three things you can’t live without? My family, my noise-cancelling headphones and my camera.
- What’s the one talent you wish you had? Playing the guitar
- How would you define yourself in three words? Relaxed, Approachable, Determined.
© 2021 Infinity Nation Ltd. All rights reserved.