Our New SEO Executive
I'm very pleased to announce that Sam Smith has joined Infinity Nation as SEO Executive. Sam Smith began his journey with us on the 15th February 2020. Being the SEO Executive, Sam's responsibilities will include developing client’s SEO strategies to find new opportunities to provide business growth. As part of our welcome, we asked Sam 23 questions to better understand his personality.
- What’s your favourite beverage? Coffee, Cider or Whiskey – depends on the time
- What do you do to relax? Spend time with family exploring local countryside and making use of our National trust membership (when we can)
- What is one thing you still have from your childhood? T-shirt my grandfather wore when he saved my brother from drowning
- What’s your most productive time of day? Morning or Late Afternoon/evening
- What is your go to karaoke song? Tribute by Tenacious D
- What book did you most recently read? They ask, you answer – Marcus Sheridan
- Cooking or baking? Cooking
- Name one thing you’ve learned the hard way. Not reaching out for help when needed
- What is something you will not be doing in ten years? Fixing my Land Rover
- Favourite snack? Reeses Peanut butter cups
- Favourite Disney character? Jack Skellington (Nightmare before Christmas – relased by Touchstone Pictures, Disney’s adult film label) or Thor from Marvel Franchise (owned by Disney)
- What is your biggest strength? Ability to pick up new skills
- What is your biggest weakness? Becoming over passionate/fixated on one outcome
- How do you manage stress? Talking to someone about the issue, or going for a walking to re-evaluate/clear the mind
- Sweet or savoury? Both
- What’s your favourite movie of the last five years? Avengers: Endgame
- What’s your favourite board game? Dobble
- What does creativity mean to you? To use knowledge and imagination to inspire change
- What is your spirit animal? Stag
- What are the three things you can’t live without? Wife, Lucas (18month old), Dogs (Cassie and Fiddich)
- What’s something you can’t do? Eat scallops or shrimp, I don’t see anything appetising in them
- What’s the one talent you wish you had? Play the Electric Violin or Piano
- How would you define yourself in three words? Passionate, Loyal, Overthinker
For more information on Sam, please visit his Staff Page. Alternatively, contact him via LinkedIn or call 01793 238 697 to speak to Sam.
DO YOU WANT TO PUSH YOUR DIGITAL GROWTH STRATEGY FORWARD? LET’S CHAT.
Interested in working with INFINITY NATION to create a successful digital experience for your company or product?
Get in touch to set up a meeting with our team.