Our New PPC Executive
I'm delighted to announce that Mitchell Hughes has joined Infinity Nation as a PPC Executive. Mitch began his journey with us on the 8th of March 2020. As the PPC Executive, Mitch's responsibilities will include managing clients' paid search ads across a range of platforms. As part of our welcome, we asked Mitch 23 questions to better understand his personality.
- What’s your favourite beverage? Whiskey Sours
- What do you do to relax? I'm a big film fan & also try to read daily. I also love spending time with my friends & loved ones.
- What is one thing you still have from your childhood? A Big Mouth
- What’s your most productive time of day? Mid-morning
- What is your go to karaoke song? Where to start? Start off strong with Suspicious Minds by Elvis, finish stronger with Eclipse Of The Heart by Bonnie Tyler
- What book did you most recently read? The Odyssey – Homer. Going to be reading something from this century next time
- Cooking or baking? Cooking
- Name one thing you’ve learned the hard way. Never cook bacon topless & try not to take life too seriously
- What is something you will not be doing in ten years? Living in Hull
- Favourite snack? Ramen Noodles
- Favourite Disney character? Mike Wazowski – Monsters Inc.
- What is your biggest strength? Good looks & Charm
- What is your biggest weakness? Modesty
- How do you manage stress? Exercise, be it gym, rock climbing or anything else active or outside
- Sweet or savoury? Sweet
- What’s your favourite movie of the last five years? The Gentleman
- What’s your favourite board game? Hungry Hippos
- What does creativity mean to you? Observing reality from multiple angles to find the best way to complete a task, be it creative in nature or technical.
- What is your spirit animal? Elephant
- What are the three things you can’t live without? Whiskey, the Company of friends & family, & Headphones (for when that company gets tiring)
- What’s something you can’t do? A Backflip (another thing I learnt the hard way)
- What’s the one talent you wish you had? Playing the Piano
- How would you define yourself in three words? Complex, Compassionate & Headstrong
For more information on Mitch, please visit his Staff Page. Alternatively, contact him via LinkedIn or call 01793 238 697 to speak to Mitch.
DO YOU WANT TO PUSH YOUR DIGITAL GROWTH STRATEGY FORWARD? LET’S CHAT.
Interested in working with INFINITY NATION to create a successful digital experience for your company or product?
Get in touch to set up a meeting with our team.