Our New PPC Executive
I'm delighted to announce that Mitchell Hughes has joined Infinity Nation as a PPC Executive. Mitch began his journey with us on the 8th of March 2020. As the PPC Executive, Mitch's responsibilities will include managing clients' paid search ads across a range of platforms. As part of our welcome, we asked Mitch 23 questions to better understand his personality.
- What’s your favourite beverage? Whiskey Sours
- What do you do to relax? I'm a big film fan & also try to read daily. I also love spending time with my friends & loved ones.
- What is one thing you still have from your childhood? A Big Mouth
- What’s your most productive time of day? Mid-morning
- What is your go to karaoke song? Where to start? Start off strong with Suspicious Minds by Elvis, finish stronger with Eclipse Of The Heart by Bonnie Tyler
- What book did you most recently read? The Odyssey - Homer. Going to be reading something from this century next time
- Cooking or baking? Cooking
- Name one thing you’ve learned the hard way. Never cook bacon topless & try not to take life too seriously
- What is something you will not be doing in ten years? Living in Hull
- Favourite snack? Ramen Noodles
- Favourite Disney character? Mike Wazowski - Monsters Inc.
- What is your biggest strength? Good looks & Charm
- What is your biggest weakness? Modesty
- How do you manage stress? Exercise, be it gym, rock climbing or anything else active or outside
- Sweet or savoury? Sweet
- What’s your favourite movie of the last five years? The Gentleman
- What’s your favourite board game? Hungry Hippos
- What does creativity mean to you? Observing reality from multiple angles to find the best way to complete a task, be it creative in nature or technical.
- What is your spirit animal? Elephant
- What are the three things you can’t live without? Whiskey, the Company of friends & family, & Headphones (for when that company gets tiring)
- What’s something you can’t do? A Backflip (another thing I learnt the hard way)
- What’s the one talent you wish you had? Playing the Piano
- How would you define yourself in three words? Complex, Compassionate & Headstrong
For more information on Mitch, please visit his Staff Page. Alternatively, contact him via LinkedIn or call 01793 238 697 to speak to Mitch.