New Client Success Manager
We are proud to introduce Tiffany Stubbs. Tiffany started working as a Client Success Manager at Infinity Nation from the 7th February 2021. As part of our welcome, we asked Tiffany 23 questions to better understand her personality.
- Cooking or baking? Neither – eating out!
- What’s your favourite beverage? A margarita
- Name one thing you’ve learned the hard way. Your parents probably did know better
- What do you do to relax? Read, Pilates or watch trashy TV
- Sweet or savoury? Savoury
- What is one thing you still have from your childhood? A dog cuddly toy called Wowy
- What’s the one talent you wish you had? Ability to speak multiple languages
- What’s your most productive time of day? Mornings
- What is your go to karaoke song? Midnight train to Georgia – Gladys Knight and The Pips
- What is something you will not be doing in ten years? Saying "covid" at least 10 times a day – hopefully!
- Favourite snack? Chicken wings and blue cheese dip
- Favourite Disney character? Sebastian from The Little Mermaid
- What is your biggest strength? Long term thinking and being enthusiastic about new opportunities
- What is your biggest weakness? Leaving things until the last minute
- What book did you most recently read? From the corner of the Oval Office by Becky Dorey Stein. A great, real-life story from Inside Obama's White House
- How do you manage stress? Call a friend to talk about what's bothering me
- What’s your favourite movie of the last five years? Inception
- What’s your favourite board game? Articulate
- What does creativity mean to you? Keeping an open mind and being willing to learn something from every situation
- What is your spirit animal? Shetland Pony
- What are the three things you can’t live without? Family & friends, cheese and going to eat at new restaurants
- What’s something you can’t do? Cook well
- How would you define yourself in three words? Honest, passionate and creative
© 2021 Infinity Nation Ltd. All rights reserved.