New Client Success Manager
We are proud to introduce Tiffany Stubbs. Tiffany started working as a Client Success Manager at Infinity Nation from the 7th February 2021. As part of our welcome, we asked Tiffany 23 questions to better understand her personality.
- Cooking or baking? Neither - eating out!
- What’s your favourite beverage? A margarita
- Name one thing you’ve learned the hard way. Your parents probably did know better
- What do you do to relax? Read, Pilates or watch trashy TV
- Sweet or savoury? Savoury
- What is one thing you still have from your childhood? A dog cuddly toy called Wowy
- What’s the one talent you wish you had? Ability to speak multiple languages
- What’s your most productive time of day? Mornings
- What is your go to karaoke song? Midnight train to Georgia – Gladys Knight and The Pips
- What is something you will not be doing in ten years? Saying "covid" at least 10 times a day - hopefully!
- Favourite snack? Chicken wings and blue cheese dip
- Favourite Disney character? Sebastian from The Little Mermaid
- What is your biggest strength? Long term thinking and being enthusiastic about new opportunities
- What is your biggest weakness? Leaving things until the last minute
- What book did you most recently read? From the corner of the Oval Office by Becky Dorey Stein. A great, real-life story from Inside Obama's White House
- How do you manage stress? Call a friend to talk about what's bothering me
- What’s your favourite movie of the last five years? Inception
- What’s your favourite board game? Articulate
- What does creativity mean to you? Keeping an open mind and being willing to learn something from every situation
- What is your spirit animal? Shetland Pony
- What are the three things you can’t live without? Family & friends, cheese and going to eat at new restaurants
- What’s something you can’t do? Cook well
- How would you define yourself in three words? Honest, passionate and creative
For more information on Tiffany, please visit her Staff Page. Alternatively, contact her via LinkedIn or call 01793 238 697 to speak to Tiffany.