We are currently seeking an Account Manager to join the team at Infinity Nation. This is a full-time vacancy based at our Brinkworth office
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager to take responsibility for current and new client accounts. Unlike other agencies, we’re not afraid to ask “why” and challenge our clients on their marketing strategy. For this reason, we need our Account Manager to have excellent all-round knowledge of various Digital channels, to include PPC/Paid Social, SEO and Email.
Job Role & Responsibilites
- The primary focus of this role is client management - to oversee your allocated client accounts. Develop outstanding relationships whilst conveying the value that Infinity Nation brings.
- The successful candidate will be the conduit between our delivery teams, their planned work & available hours and the client.
- Clear, concise and consistent communication via telephone, email and monthly meetings with your allocated clients.
- Identifying opportunities to upsell services to clients is a key element to Infinity Nation’s growth. Working with our Client Services Director, you will identify, manage and close up-selling opportunities.
- When on-boarding a new client, each will be given specific targets that need to be achieved by channel each month. It is your responsibility to oversee and interrogate the data which is produced and challenge the strategy in order to ensure targets are being met.
- Proactive conversations and meetings with clients should be undertaken should targets be off-course, with detailed and realistic plan of action of what steps are required by both parties.
- The candidate will be responsible for challenging the norm, understanding results and reviewing how and where improvements can be made to improve performance and profitability, through a strategic approach.
- You will be asked to travel periodically to visit your allocated clients for meetings.
- Knowledge of various digital marketing channels: SEO, PPC, Paid Social, E-mail.
- Experience of working as an account manager with ecommerce businesses is essential.
- Strong communicator who is able to build quick rapports with clients at all levels, whilst being able to put their own points across
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Commercially astute, with the ability to understand the needs and goals of both Infinity Nation and the allocated clients.
- Self-organised, with the ability to multitask and handle multiple clients, strategies and deadlines
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and remain calm and unphased by high-pressure situations
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please get in touch with our team firstname.lastname@example.org