We are Infinity Nation
A digital agency based
just outside of Swindon.
Being number one for us isn’t about revenue, profit or headcount; it’s about our reputation, culture and the quality of our team. It’s about being recognised as experts in our field, as a trusted Digital Marketing partner and ultimately as being an awesome place to work.
- Established in 2005, we are delighted to have a strong team of expert consultants in place. We are currently going through a very exciting growth phase and looking for amazing talent to help us accomplish our 5-year growth plan.
- We believe in a work hard, play hard ethic. In the past, we’ve tested our paddle-boarding skills, raved in a field at a festival, wobbled on an ice-rink and hosted a fair few picnics and BBQ’s. Do we sound like the employer for you, either now or in the future? We’d like to hear from you! Please download our recruitment pack and get in touch for more information.
WE’RE GROWING ALL THE TIME
Listed below are the positions we are actively recruiting for however, we are always looking to speak to the best talent in the industry. We want the right people to become part of a team who believe in working together and creating a great place to be. There’s a great team of people here who come in every day and strive for better… But I would say that, wouldn’t I?
Then again, what have you got to lose? If you’re unsure about where you are, not getting enthused about your day ahead or want to see what else is out there then get in touch for a confidential conversation about your career and our values.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Alongside your salary and workplace pension, you can benefit from the following financial rewards:
- Bonuses for staff referrals
- Bonuses for client referrals
- Discretionary performance-related bonus
- Regular individual performance awards for going above and beyond
- Salary-sacrifice benefits
- Healthcare cash plan to help with cost of living
- Flexible home / office working (our rural Wiltshire office is open 5 days a week for those that would like to use it)
- Regular funded socials, led by our Culture Club
- Amazon Prime
- Flexible hours / working patterns
- 22 days starting holiday, plus loyalty holiday after 2 years (22+5 days ceiling)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
It’s one-team, one-goal, and we need our team to succeed, so here are some ways we help you in your role:
- Flexible working hours
- Work From Anywhere policy
- Staff sentiment tracking
- Mental health first aiders on staff
- Training budget
- Simple, measurable PDP plans
- We know that joining a new team is a huge deal and you need to be sure that you’re making the right decision.